We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
1) Data you provide to Nabu will not be made available to other users - nor will they be used for our own internal labeling - without your permission.
2) Aggregate statistics from user behaviour on the Nabu platform may be used whenever there's no risk of displaying user-sensitive data.
3) We do not share your personal data with anyone except to develop our products, protect our rights, or comply with the law.
4) We do not store personal data on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our service.
5) It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our service.
Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. We do not use non-personally identifying information in a way that would enable us to identify you personally.
We collect non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
We may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors and users of the Service. For instance, we may monitor the most popular dashboards or queries. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
Sometimes, you may choose to interact with the Service in ways that require us to gather your personal data. The amount and type personal data that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. You may always refuse to supply personal data, with the caveat that it may prevent you from using certain parts of the Service.
If you sign up for an account with the Service, we will ask to provide an email address. We do this simply because it is the most convenient way to persist a user account over time, while having the possibility to communicate with you as a user.
When signing up for an account with the Service, you are automatically enrolled into our email communication. We may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with our products. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button in our emails.
We disclose personal data only to our employees, contractors, related companies and trusted third parties that:
- Need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at our websites, and
- That have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Some of those employees, contractors, related companies and trusted third parties may be located outside of your home country which may have different privacy laws than your home country. By using the Service, you consent to the processing and transfer of your personal data to them.
Other than to our employees, contractors, related companies and trusted third parties, as described above, we disclose personal data only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access of your personal data.
You may request access to your personal data, as well as information on how we process your personal data. You may also request to erase, restrict or rectify such processing. Additionally, you may request to receive your personal data exported in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Upon your request, we will delete your personal data.
For further information about your data protection rights, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address below.
Attention: Data Protection Officer